quotes Eclipse

I’ll let you pay me back, if that makes you happy. If you want, I can charge you interest - Edward Cullen
Staring into his eyes always made me feel extraordinary — sort of like my bones were turning spongy. I was also a little lightheaded, but that could have been because I’d forgotten to keep breathing. Again. - Bella Swan
Do you really have any idea how important you are to me? Any concept at all of how much I love you? - Edward Cullen
 I’ll never forgive myself for leaving you. Not if I live a hundred thousand years. - Edward Cullen
 If Jacob hadn’t helped me… I’m not sure what you would have come home to. I owe him better than this, Edward. - Bella Swan
 I go a little berserk when I try to leave you. I don’t think I’ll go so far again. It’s not worth it. - Edward Cullen
But I’ll never see anyone else, Bella. I only see you. Even when I close my eyes and try to see something else. Ask Quil or Embry. It drives them all crazy. - Jacob Black
 You are the only one who has ever touched my heart. It will always be yours. - Bella Swan
I figured if I played nice, I’d get more time with you. - Jacob Black
I’m in love with you, Bella. Bella, I love you. And I want you to pick me instead of him. I know you don’t feel that way, but I need the truth out there so that you know your options. I wouldn’t want a miscommunication to stand in our way. - Jacob Black
maap banget baru segini! ntar di terusin lagi deh yaaap :) xoxo :*

Category:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

asd

body { cursor:url("http://i49.tinypic.com/flvjtl.gif"),text;